Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bailey

Who wouldn't just fall in love with this silly face? My goodness, I cannot believe that "Bailey" our resident labrador is almost 13 years old. She is just such a little doll. Snores worse than my husband Ted.........but they are both quite adoreable.


Bailey
OK, I am writing this edition of my blog and it is only 11:16pm here in California. But, by the time anyone sees it, it will be Friday, hence the title.
It's gonna be busy today as I will be getting things ready for the Monthly Down line Meeting for all of my wonderful Stampin' Up! ladies. I want this to be a special meeting as we are nearing time to leave for our convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, and I want to make sure that everyone is receiving all of the information that they will need to get their items ready for that wonderful experience. They are gonna just love it!!!! If you would like to join us.........just give me a call, and we will get you signed up right away!
Ok, now I am here at my desk and it is now Friday....... 7:33AM.........just finished walking and feeding the dogs and cats, and turning on the deck pond bubbler. Have my coffee, toast and sugar free maple flavored oatmeal in front of me.........yummy.
So, today I have a cute little card that I want to put together for the ladies that will be joining me at the meeting. It is so cute. It has two diagonal pockets on the front of the card that you can stick decorated tags in............soooooo cute............."Weesie"(my downline who lives in Nashua, NH) will get her sample in the mail. I think the ladies will really like it. I will post a picture as soon as I get it made and photographed.
Oh, and today might be a good day to go visit my baby sister, Kathy, as she just finished picking cherries from the top of her tree, and said she would like to share some with me. I think the gals would love to enjoy them also.
Well, time to get moving..........have a wonderful day.........
Hugs and blessing to all of you...................Ro

No comments: